Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mutation

Well the last 2 months have been pretty miserable for Lauren, catching one bug after another at nursery...

What seems to have been forgotten is that she is the Queen of Mutation, converting these bugs into father-hitting monsters!

I've been more ill these last 2 months myself than in the last 5 years.

If you want me I'll be dying quietly in the corner!

As an aside, Lauren is back at Nursery today, so she can start working on a new bug to give me...<

***Note from Rena: Poor Jase is complaining because he has caught another sore throat from Lauren. I remain strangely unscathed; I can't comment on this other than to say I must be made of sterner stuff! Hehe!!***

2 comments:

GF said...

I actually had to read to the end of that to work out what in earth you were talking about!

In my mind I thought you'd blogged on the wrong blog and were talking about some new level-up scenario in an online game or something!!

Jase said...

No just me being a wimp!