Monday, May 15, 2006

Sad News

Following on from Serena's note below, I am sad to say that Lauren's Great Grandma (my Mum's Mum) died yesterday evening. She suffered a major stroke earlier in the week and never recovered.

My Nana has not been well for several years now and so this was not totally unexpected. I hope that she is at peace with Teagan, Sookie, Pixie and Cindy (her beloved dogs who preceded her) and that my Mum can take solace in the fact that she didn't suffer.

I am pleased that she got to see Lauren very recently and that we have photos and video of them together so that she won't be forgotten.

Bye Bye Nana. Sleep well.



Gwendolyn Mary Clayton
19 June 1920 - 14 May 2006

2 comments:

GF said...

My thoughts are with you all,

x

Bonnie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you at this difficukt time.

All My Love,
Bonnie