Friday, June 16, 2006

Celebrations

We've had a busy, busy week. I've had a lot on my plate with work and this review paper which I'm writing (deadline in 1 month). Add to that the stress of Lauren having had another ear infection recently. Her right ear became inflammed on Monday, so I took her to see the GP on Tuesday and got yet more antibiotics. Hope this does the trick. Fortunately, she's not running a fever this time and is eating well, so I don't think it's bothering her as much.

Good news has come though. Firstly, we've off on holiday on Saturday and now we're getting pretty excited. Haven't had chance to pack yet so tomorrow night will be hectic but I am still looking forward to it. Have to brush up on my French on the flight over!

Secondly, my brother Jason has just got engaged to his girlfriend Charlotte. We are all really thrilled and excited about it all, as we already consider her one of the family. I got to see the ring on Tuesday, and very impressive it was too!

All I need to do now is pass this exam and our celebrations would be complete!

No comments: