Monday, October 16, 2006

Exam results, Part 1

Last week, I was teaching mid-week at Guys and Tommies so didn't have much time for updating the blog. Jase and Lauren both caught the tummy bug and were unwell mid-week. However, it was relatively mild as they were both better after 48 hours.

During the week, I got an email from my College saying that if I wanted, they could email me the results of my written exam on the Friday. I was quite surprised as we were originally told that we would not find out until late November.

Of course, I emailed them back to get my result.  I can't imagine that anyone would not want to know!

Anyway, I got my result on Friday.

I passed!!!

As you can imagine, I was thrilled. It's not the whole exam, and I do have two more components to sit, but I was most worried about this written paper.  Scarily, it will all be over in 4 weeks' time.

I just can't wait to get on with my life. Everything seems to have ground to a halt whilst I've been working towards this exam.

1 comment:

GF said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's fantastic news, and especially after everything you put yourself through with study and worry... :)
x