Monday, November 06, 2006

Final Countdown

I am now counting down to the final parts of my exam on Wednesday and Thursday. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick at the moment. I'm not sleeping too well either because I'm really stressed about it.

I know everyone has been saying it'll be fine, but I can't help thinking that it's all been really horrible. It has taken over most of my life since May this year and I feel that I've lost yet another summer (last year I was heavily pregnant so was alseep for most of it! Then Lauren came along and there was no sleeping to be had...)

I'm really down at the moment about the exam and can't wait for it all to be over. There's so much I need to know; I have no idea if any of the stuff I've read or practised has stuck.

When it's all over I am looking forward to spending some time with the family. Roll on Thursday afternoon!

1 comment:

Jase said...

You'll be fine!