Thursday, November 09, 2006

One down, one to go

I've just got back from the College after sitting my Academic and Management Viva exam. I'm happy to say that although it was extremely stressful, I thought it was a fair exam and the examiners appeared to be happy with the content of my answers. They were really keen to put us at ease when we sat down; this definitely helped.

Most of all, I am really glad that the stuff I've been revising for weeks on end came in useful (unlike the previous written exam). The things they asked were typical big topic things and not small print stuff. I definitely came out feeling I'd given it my best shot and without feeling I'd said anything stupid (always a bonus).

I am so glad that bit is over. I have 2 hours and 42 minutes of clinical testing tomorrow morning, then it will all thankfully be over.

Back to the revision now; I don't want to fall at the final hurdle!

No comments: