Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Yes, I know I'm technically a few days early but as we're going to York tomorrow and will be mainly offline I thought I'd wish you all a Merry Christmas from us.

I actually think Lauren understands that something is going on, even if she doesn't understand exactly what that is. She's been taking little peeks at her presents (which have been inside large carrier bags in the living room until tonight). Funny things is that she's had a really excited look on her face even though she can't know that they are for her.

Anyhow, I took a few pictures of the little girl in her Christmas party dress (which I had to buy and just love). I had to share them with you - I think she looks absolutely gorgeous in these photos!

1 comment:

GF said...

Love the second photo, Lauren looks so cute...