Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shopping in the Rain

It's rained all weekend. Although we were hoping for some decent weather, Jase is happy because it means that he doesn't have to water the garden for the next few days...

We've not been moping about the house, though. Yesterday, we were out and about on the King's Road in Chelsea looking at some clothes for me for Jase and Charlotte's wedding in 3 weeks. It was a successful day of shopping, and we had a good time (even though parking was extortionate - the NCP car park was £9/hr!! Needless to say, we didn't park there but it still cost us £8).

It did start to rain whilst we were were out and about, and of course we had forgotten to bring an umbrella. Jase (as usual) got grumpy in rain!

Chelsea 004

At lunch time, we went to the Chelsea Farmers' Market on Sydney Street and enjoyed a lovely lunch at an Italian Pizzeria.

Chelsea 003

Lauren and I had pasta and Daddy had a pizza. Unfortunately, I wore a white shirt (why is it that you always find yourself wearing a white shirt when you go out for an Italian meal?) which got a bit splattered.

Chelsea 005

Lauren is currently having her afternoon nap, but we are planning to go to Brent Cross again when she wakes up. I still have to buy her some shoes (and I need shoes myself) for the wedding.

Of course, this means that it is the perfect excuse to go to Wagamama's for lunch...

6 comments:

GF said...

I love Jason's photo in this - it's brilliant and I think he should use a cropped in, close-up version for his avatar from now on!! :)

Jase said...

Grrrrr!!!!

Rena said...

Hehe, I think he's taken your comments on board...

GF said...

Ha-ha!! That's fantastic!!

Jase said...

YOu do realise that Serena only just noticed today that your avatar is more than just a bear! She never spotted you in the corner!

Rena said...

I must admit that I didn't look closely enough at Gareth's avatar...I couldn't figure why he'd chosen a picture of a cuddly bear as it seemed a little out of character...

Bet you you're laughing your head off G!!

Rena xx