Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Big Day

I am about to go to hospital for the Caesarean section. The taxi will be here any moment (with luck; they turned up by mistake yesterday morning and woke us all up!) so I don't have long.

As you can imagine, we are both pretty excited and can't wait to see the new arrival at last. Jase is going to drop Lauren off at nursery this morning and then will join me at the hospital. It's all due to happen sometime this morning, but impossible to say when, as it depends on how many emergency cases they have to do etc.

I didn't sleep much last night, both because the bump was uncomfortable and because I was too excited to sleep. My last opportunity to get a decent night's sleep gone!

No more updates from me until after the baby. However, Jase should be able to contact you all soon to let you know how it goes.

No comments: