Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Times

I'm happy to report that Lauren had a good day at her new nursery. It helped that there was one familiar face in the form of Chris, who was a carer for some of the older children at the Hammersmith nursery.

She had a short day there during which she ate well, played with the other children and even had a ballet lesson with the rest of the boys and girls in her class. Whilst she was settling in, I popped into work to practice the route and to chat to friends and colleagues.

When I went to pick her up she was full of smiles and chatter about her day and her new friends. Very encouraging!

Her next settling in session is on Friday. Tomorrow, I have to take her to the GP for a set of immunisations. I'm not looking forward to it as I suspect there will be tears and wailing!

No comments: