Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Photos

I've finally had a moment to upload the photos from the weekend that Jase's parents and Aunty Madge came to stay.  I was on call for the hospital last week and it was really horrendous; I got home late every night and was shattered by the Sunday night so didn't have an opportunity to blog.

Here's Granddad Peter reading to Lauren and Jocey.

Home 022

This is Lauren singing and clapping.

Home 024

Jocey eats "first breakfast" with Granddad.

Home 029

Here's Jocey "investigating" Granddad's glasses.

Home 035

I was really disappointed when I realised that there were no photos of Suzanne from the weekend as these are now memories that the girls won't have for the future.  I know that part of the problem is that Jase's family aren't as used to taking photos to record family events, whereas for my family it's almost second nature.

Clearly I need to be more insistent about everyone appearing in photos at family gatherings!

No comments: