Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quite a surprise!

Much to my surprise this afternoon, Jocey started to walk with the help of Lauren's toy cart.  We've tried on several occasions to get her to do this but always failed before as she didn't seem to know what to do.  However, over the last couple of weeks I've noticed her get steadier on her feet.

So imagine how thrilled I was to see her do this today!  She was clearly very pleased with herself too.

Lauren was much slower to get up and walk but then was premature and not as sturdy as Jocey.  Obviously, Jocey also has Lauren as a role model to copy and follow.  I've noticed that Jocey gets increasingly frustrated with staying still; she obviously wants to be up and running with Lauren around the house.

I honestly can't wait to see it!

There are more videos of Jocey's first steps here.

No comments: