Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holidays!

We are off on our holidays tonight!  The whole family are flying to Hong Kong to visit my grandparents and extended family.  Lauren and Jocey haven't met my grandparents before, so we are all very excited.  My grandparents have told my parents that they can't wait and are coming to meet us when we land on Saturday afternoon.

It's also the longest plane journey that the girls have been on so we are a bit nervous.  Last time coming back from Chicago, Jocey refused to sleep for the entire flight, which was tough.  We were all shattered by the time we got off the plane, as that meant that none of us adults had any sleep either.

I have just about finished packing now but as always, I have that nagging doubt in the back of my mind about whether or not I've forgotten to pack something.  I suppose I'll find out soon enough!

So glad that the holiday has finally arrived.  Yippee!

No comments: